Choose Life empowers 11-18 year old teenagers to make good choices in life.
Choose Life empowers 11-18 year old teenagers to make good choices that will impact them positively, help them apply the Bible in their lives, and it also equips teachers to educate children in creative and engaging ways. The program consists of 5 modules that teach biblical values through fun, interactive lessons.
The Choose Life curriculum teaches five values:
- Love – and its application in relationship choices
- Right – justice and integrity
- Peace – conflict resolution, peace-making, and reconciliation
- Concern for others – living as a community
- Freedom – to walk in freedom from the spiritual powers.
Currently the curriculum is being used in Kenya and Democratic Republic of Congo by specially trained teachers, Choose Life has impacted many lives. To find out more watch our films about Choose Life.
The curriculum is being redesigned for Indian context and will be launched very soon.